Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart!

I had a conversation the other night that sparked a ridiculous joy in my heart. I actually can't talk about it, though. Well, actually, it's something I need to not type about. But any of you few and faithful readers that I have.. If you can pray for me to have wisdom, patience, and courage, it would be so incredibly beyond appreciated. I can definitely share the details if wanted, but it can't be here!

I hope that I'll be able to share this in detail at a later point, just because if this works out the way I hope and pray that God has it planned to work out.. It will be amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's amazing and an awesome God no matter what happens. But I just feel that He's got something incredible scheduled in the future.
Sent from my Blackberry :)

Posted via email from redheadedblonde's posterous

No comments: