Thursday, December 28, 2006

Brother Spot Need Filled

Brother Spot Needs Filled

Applications are now being accepted for a new brother in our household.

I keep adding more to the list lol

Because... One of my favorite brothers...

Has been disowned.

Actually, he was dissed and owned.



In order to be a brother in this household

- You must feel comfortable in our house - even on the uncomfy sofa

- My parents must feel comfortable with me being around you alot, even in the house without anyone else

- I must not roll my eyes when you ask me to drive you somewhere

- You must have a cell phone - and I need to be able to easily have a conversation with you on it for over an hour

- I need to smile when I see you calling, not sigh and roll my eyes (unless it's 3 AM and I'm sleepy. But, I still answer)

- Your parents must like me

- You must know how to read me

- Inside jokes are good

- You must have your own name for my mother, or else, you can just call her mom

- You must know something about me that no one else knows

- We must feel comfortable teasing each other, but we also don't push the limit

- And most importantly.. You must think that the daughters in this house are beautiful.



Please let me know if you meet this criteria.

Disowned brothers may re-apply, but sucking up may need to occur, and you may have to wear sandals.

No comments: