Thursday, October 27, 2011

We welcome you to Munchkin Land.. #2

Before I head to bed.. I have three new adorable quotes to add from the munchkins this evening at AWANA..

------
Since it's the Wednesday before Halloween, it was "Pumpkin Pandemonium".. The kiddos all brought pumpkins and we played games with pumpkins on the game square. When the first game was played with pumpkins, two of the kids turned and looked at me and said..

Munchkin: I hope we aren't using pumpkins for dodgeball, too!

------

During council time..

Teacher: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a new... what?

Munchkin: Pumpkin!

------

The same munchkin from last week who was telling me how he listens to KISS..

Munchkin: I like the new song from Pitbull called Bon, Bon!

(I looked up the lyrics.. It's a song in Spanish? And the English version is not appropriate..)

------

Praying at the end of the night..

Munchkin: Dear Lord, please let us be proud of our pumpkins!

Posted via email from Thoughts to fingers, for all the world to see..

No comments: