Wednesday, January 04, 2012

We welcome you to Munchkin Land.. #4

Some adorable quotes from the munchkins at AWANA tonight..

------

Earlier, this munchkin had said that he didn't need to listen to me, and that I told him that I could probably scare him into listening.. Later on..

Munchkin: You know, you don't scare me
Me: I don't? I bet I could..
Munchkin: No, you're too sweet.

Precious.

------

Whenever we're transitioning from one game to the next, the kids ALL want to play dodgeball, so they start yelling and chanting "Dodgeball! Dodgeball!". When the dodgeball ball came out, and they starting yelling in excitement, 

Munchkin: *Points to house on the other side of the wall* It would stink to be that house.

------

One munchkin didn't want to play the steal the bacon game, because he was "horrible" at it. After he made two really good plays...

Me: 2012 is gonna be your year!
Munchkin 1: No it's not.
Munchkin 2: My sister got married on 11/11.
Munchkin 1: Oh no!
Me: Why is that a bad thing?
Munchkin 1: How is it a good?!

------

There was absolutely no context for this quote..

Munchkin: I'm basically awesome and I'm basically honest. Mostly awesome.

------

Munchkin: 1 Thessalonians 5:17, pray without sneezing.

Posted via email from Thoughts to fingers, for all the world to see..

No comments: