Monday, January 16, 2012

We welcome you to Munchkin Land.. #5

These might only be funny to Jenna and I, cuz we were in the room.. But I'm still documenting it.. :)

Today, I brought donut holes for the kids..

------

They started not pay attention so..

Me: Remember, we have a special treat at the end if you listen! You'll get a donut!
Munchkin: I don't want a donut. I'll get fat.

A kindergartner!

------

Later on, the munchkin who didn't want to eat the donut decided to eat one.. The other kids noticed that he was no eating..

Munchkin 2: Remember when he said he might get fat?
Munchkin: It's not funny. It's serious.

------

In the middle of memorizing a Bible verse, I look and see that the same kiddo from earlier had found a piece of tape on the carpet and put it on his nose..

Me: can you take that off?
Munchkin: I'm an elephant.

------

While coloring..

Munchkin: I'm spelling "good"... And a y is coming after the o's.

Posted via email from Thoughts to fingers, for all the world to see..

No comments: