Friday, December 03, 2010

Arrested Development

I live this show, oh so much.

And I just the "theme and characteristics" of the show (based on Wikipedia) and it's completely true, but I'm glad I fell in love with the show before I read it, because it sounds much worse than it is.

"The show focuses on the tension that developed among the members of the Bluth family, primarily from their diminished spending power. Each show pulls from a mix of sibling rivalries, unresolvedoedipal conflicts, sexual incompatibilities, personalidentity crisesadolescent trauma, aging, pride, miscommunication, lying, guilt, subterfuge, determination, immigration, manipulation, mutilation, social status anxiety, incest taboo, alcoholism,narcissism and a wide variety of other themes."

Oh how I love it. Michael Cera as a munchkin is adorable <3

Posted via email from redheadedblonde's posterous

No comments: