Thursday, April 28, 2011

We're in Winona Lake!

Hopefully I'll get you a full update soon.. The house we're staying at doesn't seem to have WiFi.. So I'd have to type up a huge update on my Blackberry.. It might end up coming tomorrow if I find a Starbucks or WiFi elsewhere!

Highlights of the day though..

- Getting to see Aunt Linda, Uncle Bob, Erika, and Katie! Kelly was at a track meet :( But the time we got to spend with the family we did get to see was awesome!! We don't see them nearly enough, and the time today was far too short.. But we take what we can get! I posted two pictures (I know, I double posted one, but I can't get it to delete from my phone.....) of us. We're a mildly silly and happy bunch, if you couldn't tell!

- Ran to a grocery store after we got to Winona Lake, and we hopped off the bike, I looked up, and there was Adriane! Adriane (aka my twin) is one of my dear friends from my OB team that (conveniently) lives right here (thanks to Grace College)! We have plans to see each other tomorrow, but it was a lovely, unexpected thing to see her tonight! Even though my hair was a disaster, had make up smeared, and looked like a yellow marshmallow.. Lol


Lowlight of the day...

- Found out that my silly black dog at home might have bone cancer :( My mom noticed her not putting any weight on one of her legs this week and took her to the vet today.. Sadness. Not sure what we're going to do.. But for now, she's just our silly, black, cancer-ish dog..


Hopefully I'll get to do a real update soon, but hopefully this will tide you over for now!
Sent from my Blackberry :)

Posted via email from Adventures of a Family on a Motorcycle

No comments: