Monday, November 29, 2010

It's not in my hands..

There are so many things I could blog about. But there's some things that should be kept private. For now, at least.

Let's just say that God is amazing. I don't know what He's doing or what His long or short term plan is.. But it's His plan. And that's such a relief off of my shoulders.


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

Posted via email from redheadedblonde's posterous

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?.

ILiveOnDrPepper said...

Sure! Feel free! As long as you give me the link to your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome information, many thanks to the article writer. It’s understandable to me now, the effectiveness and importance is mind-boggling. Thank you once again and good luck!

Anonymous said...

I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers.