Monday, May 02, 2011

Dear Grace College, Philemon House, Winona Lake, and Warsaw,

I really, really, really enjoyed my time with you!

Grace campus, you were beautiful, and I enjoyed seeing deer scamper across the grass and people play a strange version of golf. And walking across you to get to the Tree of Life bookstore was very, very pleasant.

Philemon House, you were home to me for a few days, and I enjoyed cooking bagels and trying to find service for my cell in certain corners of you. Your couch created a wonderful place for me to read my four purchases from the TOL bookstore.

Winona Lake and Warsaw, you were quaint. You were a huge change from what I'm used to. But you've been a good home to several people that I love and pray for, so I like you very much. You have many pretty lakes, and cute little shops. And you provided places for me to catch up with old friends with food, coffee, and living rooms. I hope to see you again!

I've loved it! But now, I'm off to visit family in Ohio for a few days! And then Tennessee for a few days! And, besides my grandparents, I get to see my mommy!

Prayer for a safe flight for her! She's flying from LA to Pittsburgh tonight!

Love,
Kelsey
Sent from my Blackberry :)

Posted via email from Adventures of a Family on a Motorcycle

No comments: