Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I think it is physically impossible..

For me to type up a short blog post.

Of the things that God has blessed me with.. The gift of "short and sweet and to the point" is so not one of them.

And if you've spent any amount of time with me.

You can attest to that.

I read quite a few blogs and I always love how in 4 sentences they can post the perfect post.

I, on the other hand, post a 4 PAGE post.. And all I want to do is go back through and edit it  or delete it all together.

But, I don't.

I hate deleting things.

I'm a hoarder.

A digital hoarder, apparently.

But, I am going to end this blog post with saying..

I love that it's summer. Friends are home. People want to do stuff all the time. The sun is coming. Resolved is a month away (!!!!!). And I feel the love of my Savior everywhere.

And.. I haven't mentioned this before.. But.. I just want to say..
I love having my best friend back.

P.S. Hey look, a short-ish post :)

Posted via email from Thoughts to fingers, for all the world to see..

No comments: